Friday, April 13, 2012

I put more drugs into my stomach today than I have food.  Scott has left once for some groceries and then once to take the garbage down and during those times the door bell rang 7 times.  I could not even get up and hope to see who was there. 

But my bedroom window is open and I can hear things going on somewhat while psuedo-dozing in a light drug haze.....  The last time it was a group of small kids -- I wondered if they would come in the house after they looked around and discussed the house after ringing the door bell again and then checked out Scott's car, but they just sat on the front porch and waited..... loudly.  Which was pleasant because it means there is life going on somewhere close by.

But I still can't / don't move. 

Turns out they had important business - to give Scott the chocolate covered pretzels he had purchased from them for a fund raiser.

Me, I just lay up hear and eaves drop on the ones lucky or loud enough to wake me up.  And listen to the geese. 

Carbo, Ro, steroids, please be over soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment