Friday, January 13, 2012

Needs.....

I am looking for 3 things and these are not to be a new gift, but if you have one of these in your back closet and want to "pass it on", here's your chance:

1. A recumbent exercise bike. (um, yeah, I've used exercise bikes for my clothes hangers too, and "garage-saled" my last one a couple of years ago..... this one is supposed to be better for your back...)

2. A laptop - and as I have a hard enough time figuring out my smart phone, I need one setup ready to go.... I know a lot of folks got ipads for Christmas and so I put this out there... I'm a finger typing kind of gal, not thumb touches. I can then hook into the internet / wifi at OSU while staying there and type to my hearts content.

3. I cannot remember the third thing now....

1 comment:

  1. uhm, we have not #1 or #2, but we do have a wireless router coming for you! & hopefully then we can skype?

    ReplyDelete